mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Orange Treat -- Dessert mAn in the kitchen

Hi,

Dessert was on my mind, so I went browsing for something that would be quick, easy and easy on the sugar and fat... I Found this recipe in my worlds healthiest foods book ... It took about ten minutes to make.





























The how to


dessert is now ...
orange pieces cut into thirds, place in a bowl.. make a sauce out of 1/2 tablespoon grated lemon rind, a little orange zest, 2 1/2 tablespoons siggi's non fat vanilla yogurt, 1 1/2 tablespoons cream honey I used white gold raw honey --- this is the thick honey like the new zealand types... the juice of one lemon ... whisk all together and spoon it over the oranges ...add some chopped mint as an option..



TIP- use organic lemon and orange due to grating and using the zest from them..