mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Home Made Potato chips @ mAn in the kitchen

This evening I was craving my favorite snack food, potato chips... yes I  heart potato chips.. I went out into my garden, I sunk my hand in the dirt near one of my Organic Red Potato plants, I grabbed hold of a potato. The ingredient of my fresh made chips.

The Directions

One Organic Red Potato slice it thin 
Heat a cup or two of Grape seed oil over medium heat 
deep fry sliced potato in this oil until the sizzling stops this means the water is boiled from the potato
remove the chips from the oil and let sit for a few to let the excess oil drain ..sprinkle pink salt and pepper to taste.


enjoy with a dip of your choice 
I made some homemade dip below is how that is made

1/2 avocado
3 tablespoons soy milk
1 1/2 tablespoons diced onion 
1 teaspoon hulled hemp seeds

blend all in a blender until smooth --I left mine a little chunky 


Homemade Potato Chips & Dip