mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Classic Egg sandwich mAn in the kitchen style

Eggs are my most favorite breakfast meal, I look for variety when serving them for breakfast or any meal, today I opted for a Egg/ BLT sandwich. Here is the deal for any meal I want to max out on nutrients and I  want the meal to serve me well, so I not only got lots of protein and omega's, I got my servings of grains & veggies all at the same time.

What is in it?

2 local free range pasture raised organic chicken egg... animal welfare is a big one for me!!
3 to 4 leaves of organic romaine lettuce from my own backyard garden 
1/2 organic  avocado 
1 small organic tomato
2 slices of whole grain artisan bread - I like to support local people 
pinch of pepper 
pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil -I use Bragg's
2 slices of organic bacon 


How do you make this? 

Slice the Tomato & Avocado
Fry the eggs over hard with olive oil ,salt & pepper
Chop the lettuce 
Cook the bacon until crisp


Assemble your sandwich and slice in half... there is enough to share .Enjoy