mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Healthy Chicken Salad w/ mAn in the kitchen Eric Roberts



Hi,




Today for lunch I made a quick and easy healthy chicken salad for lunch in the mAn's Kitchen, The recipe was found in the world's healthiest foods book, this book is my goto textbook as I learn to eat and cook in a happy and healthy way. I rank this recipe at 5 stars based on ease of making, limited ingredients and taste as well as healthy for you.







Whats in it?




1 cooked chicken breast chopped-- I used a breast from a Organic Rotisserie chicken that I bought at whole foods

2 organic celery stalks chopped

1 medium apple diced

3 tablespoons Virgin Olive oil I used Braggs 

Juice of one organic lemon

1/4 cup chopped organic walnuts

1 small organic carrot shredded

Salt & Pepper
The Conclusion




Mix all ingredients in a small to medium sized mixing bowl, mix all together.
Add in salt and pepper to taste. 

Enjoy 






Eric Roberts is the mAn in the kitchen.