mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Sunday, May 10, 2015

mayonnaise recipe ...mAn in the kitchen does it homemade style

Hi,

I have always wanted to make some homemade Mayonnaise, After a little search I found what seems to be the perfect most easy recipe on how to make your own mayonnaise in your kitchen. This recipe was sourced from Vital Eggs recipe blog. I rate this recipe as a 5 star one because it is simple and easy to make as well as very tasty.

Ingredients

  • 2 pasture-raised egg yolks
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 pinch salt
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 3/4 to 1 cups grapeseed oil

Separate two egg yolks into a tall cup/bowl, add in a hefty tablespoon of Dijon mustard a pinch of salt and the lemon juice...I did not measure the lemon juice I just squeezed a lemon over the egg yolk and called it good, next slightly blend this mix together adding in a little bit of the grapeseed oil at a time. Mix well for a few minutes and that is it very simple and very fast it took me about 5 min. to make.