mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Ecolunchbox three in one review

ECOlunchbox Three in One review








I generally look for ways to live in harmony with the earth. I feel that the kinder 
a person is with their surroundings the kinder those surroundings will be to the person. To me when the health of the environment is in balance this makes my health to be more in balance as well.

What is a ECOlunchbox Three in One?

The  ECOlunchbox Three in One that I purchased is a 100 percent stainless steel three compartment modular food storage lunch box. 

Why I choose to buy a ECOlunchbox Three in One?

I was looking for a lunch box that one would be small and compact, easy to clean and durable.

The benefits of buying a steel vs plastic food storage container 


Some Food containers place more of a burden on the environment and on our health than you may think. Generally plastic wraps over a plate or Tupperware has been used by most people. 
Certain plastic pose health dangers.You can read more on the dangers and the pitfalls of using single use plastic wraps or bags here




Plastic containers these days get a bad rap and for good reason. I have come up with several reasons why personally I avoid plastic food containers.

They are not durable.
They are oil intensive.
Plastic is known to pollute the environment.
Plastic leaches into food from the containers.
We end up paying later due to harm to the environment.
They deplete our natural resources.




How Has the ECOlunchbox Three in One Benefitted me?



The ECOlunchbox Three in One has made my life easier. It assembles fast and is spacious enough to fit a filling lunch into. It has many compartments so that separation of ingredients 
is an easy thing to do. I typically use the Eco lunch box to hold a three course meal,  a salad, s side such as sliced fruits or veggies I also store nuts inside the Eco lunch  box to snack on through the day. I also find that cleanup is fast and easy. The Eco lunch  box also seems to 
hold the cold such as ice cold- since it is constructed out of steel it acts as a conductor for
the ice cold ice pack that I keep next to it in my small cooler.

The Ecolunchbox has exceeded my expectations by far. 



The benefits of having a 100 percent stainless steel Ecolunchbox

stainless steel will not react with food 
stainless steel is easy to clean
stainless steel is 100 percent recyclable



The Ecolunchbox has saved me time both in meal prep and in eating and cleanup time. 

I feel that I have made a positive impact on the environment and on myself by choosing to purchase a stainless steel Ecolunchbox to take my lunch to work in. 

Where to purchase a ecolunchbox


I found my Ecolunchbox at the local container store. I have also found them to be available online


Take action help yourself be plastic free, sustainable and more healthy .