mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Saturday, August 15, 2015

This Weeks Food Blurb

This weeks Food thought,

As excited as I AM. I found everything that I NEEDED at the natural grocers --- that was on my shopping list--- it will be steak asian stir fry tonight --- my pantry is walking my talk --
this will be my first ever stir fry to make from scratch --- as I USED TO buy the stuff in the bag , you know the bags of stir fry mix with the premade stir fry goop that is in a package all by itself kind - What I make today will be way better than the goop stir fry stuff for sure--- I will be sharing with you every step ---as the week passes It will be sort of a international cuisine week as the green beans that I will be making will vary as I experiment with how different world cultures cook them.