mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Beginners Spice shopping list


Spices and Herbs

The Starter Pantry Stocking List
Hi,

Once I began to cook at home. I realized that most if not all the recipes that I would follow or modify required
a number of spices and herbs. I have compiled a list of my most common ones that I use.
It can be a little overwhelming without some sort of basic shopping list.
I have found that by stocking these common spices that cooking becomes more easy and enjoyable 
since most of within arms reach now. I have also invested in turntables to stock the spices on. 
This turntable makes finding your spice easy, they are compact enough to keep on the kitchen counter or kitchen table.
I buy all organic spices and herbs, this is optional but it is the preferred brand to purchase.

Spice shopping list
  • Dill
  • ground cumin
  • ground black pepper
  • liquid amino's
  • sweet basil leaf flakes
  • ground turmeric root
  • crushed red pepper flakes
  • onion powder
  • ground ginger
  • whole bay leaf
  • chili powder salt free
  • cayenne pepper
  • ceylon cinnamon
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • ground sage leaf
  • ground nutmeg
  • fine pink salt
  • rosemary
  • oregano
  • Bragg sprinkle 24 herbs and spices
  • sea salt
  • course pink Himalayan salt
  • dill weed chopped
  • paprika
  • organic sencha green whole leaf green tea
  • pure unrefined honey
  • ground mustard seed yellow




To schedule your Free Pantry Consultation please contact me.

Created By Eric Roberts 
Health Coach & Cook


2015/12/05