mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Carrot Salad with Healthy Vinaigrette Dressing

Carrot Raisin Salad






















Hi,

I am testing out my new Eco lunch box. Today I made a shredded carrot raisin salad with a homemade vinaigrette dressing. To go with this as a break time snack I made coconut on a log .
Below is what will be all placed into the Eco lunch box.



The Salad

shred 3 to 4 medium size organic carrots
1 1/2 cups chopped fresh pineapple 
1 1/2 cups raisin's 

Place pineapple into lunch box or an a plate
cover with carrots and raisin's 

Healthy Vinaigrette Salad Dressing





3 tbs Virgin Olive oil --I use Bragg's
Juice of one lemon
1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger

mix all ingredients together well --





Coconut on  A log


2 Stalks celery cut into 3 inch lengths
fill celery with almond butter
top off with unsweetened shredded coconut



Recipe Credits - The worlds healthiest foods book and Eric Roberts Health Coach