mAn in the kitchen

mAn in  the kitchen

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Homemade Tomato Salad Dressing



















I had a super ripe heirloom tomato that had to be used--- I made good use of this by making a
quick and easy tomato salad dressing -- the foundation of this recipe I found as I was reading through the World's healthiest foods book, they called for soy sauce.I used amino acids instead.


1 1/2 cups heirloom tomato chunks the riper the better
1/2 ripe organic avocado
2 to 3 sprigs of fresh organic oregano  ( from my kitchen herb planter)
3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of braggs apple cider vinegar
2 cloves of garlic
1 inch piece of ginger peeled 
1 1/4 tsp of braggs liquid aminos 
sea salt and pepper to taste

blend all in a blender for a few minutes



serve over your favorite salad or pasta dish





note:

why do I MAKE My own dressings and condiments -- cuz the stuff in the stores is highly processed and full of a bunch of something -- look at the labels

why should you make salad dressing --- it is better tasting, cheaper and fresh and not full of chemicals -- it is real food---